0

Argos

Posted by Charlotte on 9:56 PM
I've put it off for quite sometime but I finally gave in this week and bought a printer. I just bought a 3 in 1 before I left home that my parents are using and now I had to get another one. Of course I went overboard on online research to find the best deal and I think I did pretty well. When I first visited the mall here I noticed a rather flashy shop called Argos. From the outside I could see that it sold a wide variety of home electronics. Inside the store I was a little surprised to find nearly no merchandise but instead catalog stations a bit like pattern books at a fabric store. You go in, flip through the catalog and pick out what you want. Then you go to one of the pay kiosks or an actual line and pay for your item. You're then given a ticket and go to a DMV style waiting area to pick up your purchase. So odd. Even though I'm a big fan of being able to see merchandise this is cheaper and it's super fast.

Here's a clip of Michael McIntyre a fantastic British comedian talking about Argos. His stuff is about 94% family friendly. I should make a playlist of the best parts. He talks about Argos on this clip until about 1:11.



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 There and Back Again All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Brought to you by JobVine Jobs